Monday, April 27, 2009

Chatterley - 22 years - Pierre Etaix - Movies - Marked by the Dragon - MPLD

I was young, and my memories are vague ...

It remains in my memory a music full of images of a sweet poetry, choreography plans as carriers of spirit, writing and critical light, full of grace ... With more the gift of laughter. Transmission sensitive dance steps humans move away from highways or treadmills.

I also have the memory of a happy encounter with another of his films which transmitted this unpleasant reading that I had the power of smart society recover elk we opened 68 via consumption. The publicists, these raptors finds that folds and degrade.

I'd like to review, Le sigh ... Yoyo .. Rupture. Etaix stone is a dragon that has marked my prairie smiles and my sous-bois poetic reflections.

Chatterley - 22 years - Pierre Etaix - Movies - Marked by the Dragon - MPLD

No comments:

Post a Comment